Dash Color

I was having a discussion with someone at Newport (in all the excitement of
the meet, I forgot who) concerning dash paint color. Thanks to Dave
Schwandt, a perfect match has been found. The color is a GM color, Arizona
Beige, DuPont Number 45195-D. It is available in spray cans (either lacquer
or enamel; your choice) from Tower Paints in Wisconsin. Telephone number:
414 235 6520. The label on my can indicates that it is a 1978 color, Code
62. It's fairly expensive in individual cans, but in multiple cans, the
price goes down some. A suggestion might be to buy a number of cans, and
sell those that you don't need at the next meet. Good luck" Terry McTaggart