Re: [Chrysler300] Mice-proof

I'd change one thing: Put a tin can over the exhaust and secure with solid
mechanic's wire. On May 10th I flew to Atlanta to attend the funeral of
an elderly uncle. While staying at my aunt's house I rewired a ceiling
fan for my aunt in Georgia that didn't work. Upon investigation in the
attic, I found that the mice had chewed the wires through, removing as
much as 4 inches of the aluminum strands. The dummy who originally put in
the fan did not put a cover plate on the junction box, thereby giving the
little booger's a place to play.

Dave Moore