Newport

Hi Everyone,
I would once again like to thank everyone for coming to Rhode Island for the spring meet. Whether you brought your car (which there were a lot that did) or came without, I heard nothing but good things about the experience! In the end, it's the club members that made the meet a success!
I would like to ask you again to send in a story about your experience at the meet to Andy Mikonis so it can be published in the Club News. It doesn't have to be long. I'll be sending in my own report, but everyone did so many different things that I could not cover it all. It would be my perspective alone, and a lot of small stories from you people that were there will give a much better accounting of the meet. If there is a good response, maybe I'll consider doing it again!!
300ly,
Don