Re: [Chrysler300] Rhode Island show

I am sorry for not making the meet as I had planned to. I had been
looking forward to this for over two years and missed it due to engine
problems in my "K" and stubbornness that I wasn't going without her (the
"K", that is.)

But hindsight tells me I should have gone at least for Saturday. My 17
year old son was helping me work on the engine and we were a team. Don't
seem to get that too often, and he picks up on this very easy, so I gave
up on something for myself in order to build up a stronger relationship
with him.

I will make another, even if I have to fly to get there.

Next weekend (5/17 - 5/19) I will be at Englishtown, NJ for the Matco
Tools SuperNationals. Ah, the smell of Nitro in the morning...

Hope all who attended arrived to/from safely and without incident!!

Dave Moore