Rhode Island show

Amazing--- just Amazing. This was the first meet I attended as being a new member of the club. Don Verity did a fabulous job hosting this fantastic event. This was a tough job coordinating an event like this and Don Verity deserves unlimited respect for his performance!! I would also like to personally thank John Hertog for the "large ear" as I was bending it so much for the information that he graciously gave me all weekend. Also Gloria Moon, who was so busy all weekend, she now needs a week to relax after the hectic time she had helping Don. Without a doubt, Hats off to this group who outdone themselves to bring a good time to the club members who attended the Rhode Island Meet. I'm proud to be a member of the Chrysler 300 Club Int. Inc.
Larry Meixner