Suspension parts needed

Hi Wes,

A good source for complete front suspension rebuild kits is PST
www.p-s-t.com )

As far as changing the 65 Chrysler to front discs, best way to go is find a
70's full size Chrysler ( not Imperial ! ) such as a Newport, or New
Yorker, or 300, equipped with disc brakes, and take EVERYTHING from that
car, including master cylinder, both brake lines from master to
proportioning valve, the proportioning valve itself, and both spindles and
lower ball joints, complete. Just bolt it on and go. Of course you will
need 15" rims to go along with the disc brakes. It is my experience that any
1970, 1971, 1972 full size Chrysler is a suitable donor. A good source
for all this stuff would be Murray Park ( mbpark@xxxx)

Aftermarket quarter panels ? no such critter. You'll need to find a donor
car with good quarters.

Chryslers at Carlisle = July 12 thru 14th

John