Suspension parts needed

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find front suspension
rebuild kit for my 65,300, I also including in that kit should be change out
parts from drums
to disc brakes plus what I should pay for something like this. I am also
looking for aftermarket quarter panels both sides for the same car. I am not
to worried about show quality on the panels because this car is my daily
driver.

does anyone know when is Chryslers at Carlisle? I hope I did not miiss it.

Thanks for your help!

Wes Vanaman