300C

Two questions for the group regarding the "C' model(and
perhaps the "D" also):
1. I'm looking for a dual line master brake cylinder. I
have heard that a Dart or similar Mopar small car cyl.
will fit nicely under the power brake bellows.
2. Where can I order replacement rubber (bushings, etc.)
for the front suspension?
Thanks for your help,
Paul Schreiber
www.globalps@xxxx