Heater Valve

Hi All;
Was just wondering if anyone might have an extra vacume
Heater control valve for a 1969 or 1970 300 with air?
It's the valve on the Right inner fender that the heater
hose's connect to and it has a vacume line on top. If
anyone has an extra one and is going to thr RI meet,
please let me know. Thanks and we'll see everyone next
week in RI.
Tom & Kathy Kunkle