Re: [Chrysler300] All Chrysler Nationals (Formerly Chryslers at Carlisl

Re: [Chrysler300] All Chrysler Nationals (Formerly Chryslers at Carlisle)

moparpjf@xxxx wrote:

> Hi -

> With thoughts of our Spring Meet in the air, I wanted to get an early
> start with you all concerning this year's Chrysler show at Carlisle. > Last year we had over 40 members show up, but only 13 cars. I am
> begging more of you to bring your cars this year, so we can have a
> decent turnout at one of the best run and best attended shows in the
> country.

> Registering is so easy this year that it took me all of 3 minutes to
> raise the website and register. For $35.00 you get 3 days admission
> to the show for two people, and a space on the fun field (that's
> guaranteed parking with your friends).

PSST, keep this under your hats, BUT we have gotten 3-4 people per
car through the gates this way.

> For those of you who may not have been to this show, it is the
> best in the East, and also has several hundred vendors who are
> selling nothing but MOPAR parts - no bow ties and no ovals -
> just MOPARS.

> Pete Fitch

Sorry Pete, make that close to or over 1000 venders. (in my opinion).
Me thinks there are over 1200 vender spots set up.

In the mid-west, I hit maybe 12-20 swaps a year chasing parts.
Good parts for my car are Not Easy To Find. A good swap might
see 3 or 4 items to look at, Once I even bought 3 items, and felt
that it was well worth the trip.

The first year at Carlisle, I got to actually walk away from stuff.
(and yes, I spent the budget the first day, and had to go to the bank
Sat. Morning (close and much more reasonable then the on-site
money merchants).

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6