'65 300 Convertible

 300 List,
Here's an ad I came across, someone may be interested!
I have no interest, contact Mike directly!
Ron...
1965 Chrysler 300 convertible. Burgundy with a white top and interior.It
has the 413 performance engine, 4 barrel carb and dual exhaust. Also power
steering and brakes and automatic transmission. It has an am radio and a
clock (does not work). The interior is excellent, the seats have custom
made white vinyl seat covers and new burgundy carpet. The dashboard is
perfect ( no cracks) and the steering wheel is mother of pearl in color and
in excellent condition. It has 109,000 miles and still running strong. The
brakes have been rebuilt from the ground up, new starter, transmission
recently rebuilt, new radial tires, new muffler and tail pipe, water pump,
engine fan, belts and hoses and has had a recent tune up. The body work was
done a year ago with metal repair done on both rear fenders. New rechromed
rear bumper to my car and a new convertible top. This 300 is a sharp car! I
have finished it off except the front bumper.? $7500.00. Email Michael at
mcottage@xxxx for pictures or any questions. (April 19, 2001)