      1.
           From: Paul Thomassen <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Gas tank retinning
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Drivetrain vibration
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. rear axles
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: snap on mouldings for seat arms
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 1961 Chrysler Service Manual Supplement.
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: 1961 Chrysler Service Manual Supplement.
           From: "Jim Pristelski" <ajp002@xxxxxxx>
      8. '65 300 Convertible
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:35:42 -0500
   From: Paul Thomassen <thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have a correct color paint source for the orange stripe on a
1970 Hurst 300 grill?  Also is there a good way to prevent the orange
paint
from pealing without sanding and scratching up the chrome underneath it?

Thanks

Paul Thomassen
thomassenp@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2