powder coating

Hello. I like powder coating, but I accept that it isn't suitable for all
applications. I am considering whether to powder coat a pair of 413
cylinder heads.

With the modern powder coatings, I am confident that the powder will not
shed or peel from the heat, especially if etch primer is applied beforehand.
These powders are baked on at something like 200 or 300 degrees Centigrade.

I am not sure, however, about the heat retention factor. I know that the
powder coating will mean that the cylinder heads are a little hotter than
with paint, but I don't know whether the difference is significant.

I intend to powder coat the block, but have not made a decision about the
heads yet.

Has anyone treated the exterior surfaces of their cylinder heads with powder
coating? Could you report any good or bad experiences with powder coated
heads?

Thanks.

Richard.