Re: [Chrysler300] warning - dishonest vendor

Re: [Chrysler300] warning - dishonest vendor

Maybe someone living close to this guy could make some calls and let him know that he is
being monitered by an individual who is not across the country, but lives in his
backyard. Maybe the complaintant won't seem so far removed from him.
Worth a try? If the guy lived around here I wouldn't hesitate to contact him and
encourage him to make things right.

Dave