Re: [Chrysler300] powder coating

Hi,

I guess I just have to say I am at a loss to
understand why you would want to powdercoat an engine.
Modern engine enamels and single stage urethanes are
more than up to the task. I would doubt the durability
near exhaust ports for one. I think it would make the
engine look "porcelenized" for another. It might be
nice for a Rolls or Dusenberg, but not for a letter
car.
My vote is paint it!

Russ Vaughan