300J in Portland, OR

Folks::

We were just in the Portland, OR area this week looking at a prospective
college and at the airport on the way home, I saw the classifieds section
of a local paper on a chair in the gate area. Naturally nosy, I checked the
ads and there was a 300J for sale! I immediately called, but the car had
been sold. The owner said it was "an iridescent salmon" color (probably
claret) and it had a 4 barrel on the original engine but the rams and carbs
had gone w/ the car. It had belonged to this person's father and I did not
get any add'l info (i.e. VIN) as he seemed in a hurry. He did say it had
about 63K miles on it and could have used a tuneup but was otherwise in good
shape. I wasn't sure if anyone in the club in the Portland area had seen it
(I think the paper was the "Oregonian") or called on it or was familiar w/
it (I am looking for a clean J).

Thanks,

Keith