Roof

It wasen´t my meaning to cut up an Adventure -59 but there is a guy in northern Sweden who has convert a coupe to an convertible and he has saved the roof.
I have talked to a guy this evening and he have a roof for $350 from a -59Saratoga only 450 km from my home so i think that ihave an solution for myproblem.

Thank you everyone.

Rickard Larsson