fuel pump eccentric - getting desperate.

fuel pump eccentric - getting desperate.

Everything - including NOS pistons - has been located for the rebuild om the 1954 DeSoto 276 Hemi engine and powerflight trans. that will soon reside in one of the C300's (the other has the original 331).

Everything EXCEPT the $@%#$ fuel pump eccentric mounted to the front of the cam that operates the fuel pump arm. The old one is in 3 pieces, and I have pictures of it if that helps.

This engine is scheduled to go back together next week, but cannot until I find this one remaining part for the rebuild.

Any help whatsoever I could get in locating one - or at least getting the interchange across the Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, DeSoto line before I head to the junkyard - would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, Sean.