Re: C300

A friend, who acquired a C300 last fall and is now working on it, asked me to
relay the following questions to those of you in "300land" so he can complete
some of the jobs he has begun. He is a new club member but has not yet added
his name to the list serve. If you will send your responses to me directly,
I will see that he receives all the info you share. Thanks.

1. What is the paint code number he needs to take to the paint shop for
platinum?

2. Where can he get the rubber fuel line that connects the dual carbs?

3. Do any C300s have an outside visor over the windshield?

Jim Eckert
REckert300@xxxx