'61-'62 Dash pad -'60 remote hood latch - sale

'61-'62 Dash pad -'60 remote hood latch - sale

Good afternoon & happy Tuesday.
I've a good (black) dashpad removed from a '62 300. Not sure if the embossing is same for '61, but fit should be identical.

It's very nice except for a crack between the rear-view mirror hole and the windshield. That appears to be the only crack. The crack appears very fixable - though its fine for a driver as-is.
There's a small pad of dbl-stick tape (coffee cup holder?) in the center. Not sure how best to remove it, (wd40?) so I left it alone.
$100 + (careful)shipping.

The hood latch came from a '60 New Yorker and does not have the cable or pull. I've got only the latch mechanism itself.
Free + shipping.

Thanks & have a great week.
Mike V
GA