2 Quick G questions

Good Morning,

After a very long wait, my G is finally in the hands of an extremely
qualified body man.

I do no plan on removing the entire dash. Has anyone replaced the
Windlace that runs along the inside of the A pillar and goes behind the
leading edge of the dash? If so, how was this accomplished without
removing the entire dash?

Next, it appears as though there was light overspray on the
matting/soundeadener on the inside of the trunk lid. What is the correct
finsih for this padding?

Happy Holidays,

Richard Osborne