Re: [Chrysler300] VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

Re: [Chrysler300] VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

That would be my thoughts although this information surely either is or
was available from Chrysler and other sources at some point. I have no
problem "sharing" mine privately but wouldn't want to take the chance of
posting them on a web site.

I guess I really opened up a can of worms here. I don't want to mislead
anyone that I profess Galen is the "Official Decode Guru" by any one
else's standards other than his own. Other than purchasing the little
"white books" from him, I have had no other dealing with him or his
company.

Whiteshoes