Mirror Disassembly

Dennis,

You said:

<Can anyone advise the disassembly method used for the remote control outside mirror used on the 300G...I need to take mine apart for rechroming. Please reply directly so as not to clog the listserver>

The purpose of this board is to disseminate information. I for one, would never consider the posting of the answer to this question to the list as "clogging the listserver" If information like this is known, let's get it out so everyone can benefit. I have seen other good questions posted, that as far as I know, never got answered. I suspect the answers went directly to the requester only and lost to the group as a result. I have a delete key and I don't mind using it, that's what it is there for.

Bob J