Re: [Chrysler300] Mirror Disassembly

all,

I agree with Bob.

Although I don't currently have a need for this (mirror) information, I will
file answers for future use. Who knows when retrieving the info from my
database might be necessary ???

Dennis, if you received answers, please post. THANKS !

Ed Hermes
Cincinnati

> Dennis,
>
> The purpose of this board is to disseminate information. I for one, would
never consider the posting of the answer to this question to the list as
"clogging the listserver" If information like this is known, let's get it
out so everyone can benefit. I have seen other good questions posted, that
as far as I know, never got answered. I suspect the answers went directly
to the requester only and lost to the group as a result. I have a delete
key and I don't mind using it, that's what it is there for.