Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Oh no! Whats happened !

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: Oh no! Whats happened !

If the fit is only loose by .001" you may be able to use Green Loctite or an
equivalant "Flange Sealant". Talk to an older machinist. I don't see how it
could be any more than that from applying a coating unless there was a
previous condition that you missed. I would be more worried about surface
hardness if the high temp coating process caused this problem. Let us know
who did this job so we can avoid this on other cars.

Brian W.