1963 Pace Car - Jo-Han Model

Dear All,

To finance the continuing restoration of my 1963 Pace Car, I'm selling all kinds of my stuff (motorcycle, bicycles, books, etc.).

That includes an original 1963 Jo-Han model of the 300 Pace Car that I bought at Hershey last year. The model has been built and immaculately painted in Pace Car green/blue, white and chrome (although the builder made the engine orange instead of the factory-proper pine green). It's 8 1/2 inches long and 3 inches wide, the hood opens, the tires are rubber and it has the original Pace Car "Indy" message along the side. It comes with the original box from 1963, which is in very good shape. The only flaw is that the rear view mirror has partially cracked off - luckily it's not very noticeable.

I paid $300 for it and just want to get what I paid for this rare item. If anyone's interested, please let me know.

300ly,

Lou