Re: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 35

Please remove our email address from your list.
----- Original Message -----
From: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 2:28 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 35

For list server instructions, go to

There are 7 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.
From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxx>
2. Re: Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.
From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxx>
3. Hot Time In Louisville
From: "Ed/Jan Hermes" <ehermes@xxxx>
4. Re: 600 Horsepower from the factory?
From: RONVE@xxxx
5. Re: 600 HP from the factory?:
From: RONVE@xxxx
6. Re: Hot Time In Louisville
From: RONVE@xxxx
7. Re: Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.
From: "Al Wilson" <wilson1450@xxxx>

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:18:29 +1200
From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.

Had an HP2 440 in my 300J with short rams when I purchased it, 3.91 sure
grip. Got up to speed real quick, but revved it's nut off above 70mph! Often
wondered what one of those new crate 500 inch wedge motors would be like
with a set of short rams, and cast extractors from a J or K. Anyone tried
it?
Owen