
[Chrysler300] Need some nunbers
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] Need some nunbers
- From: "James McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:18:36 -0800
I need to know how many of you would be entrusted .I have a hand out from Carter from 1968. It shoes the step up rods,there dementions,the part #.And the Jet sizes and there part # For AFB and WCFB 4barrel carbs.Its pretty rough been kicking around the shop for 47 years.There are 136 rods and 49 jets.I tried to clean it up but am not very good at that.If theirs 2 or 3 people that want a copy I can send it as a attachment .You need adobe to open it and it will take 5 minutes to send.If theres lots of intrust maybe I can get John to put it on the web sight?With this info you can tune the mixture for your conditions to go fast in a straight Line. In a turn you are on your own! I have never been able to make a Carter run at speed in a turn .Jim McMullan 300 F on blocks Calif
James McMullan
macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap