[Chrysler300] 300 G heater hose routing

Hi group - Does anyone know the correct routing for the heater hoses from
water pump to firewall.  Picture in the shop manual appears to show one hose
coming from firewall across the compartment to the driver side, then going
down towards the engine.  Right now, I routed one hose under the carb from
the water pump to firewall, and the other is on top of the manifold, both on
passenger side.  When I got the car, there were no hose connections, the
heater core was bypassed.  I just put in a new core so I faced the problem
of correct routing.  The cooling system problem on the car has been
resolved, a new high flow thermostat from George and a new 3 row core (the
old one was about 50%  blocked with crud) solved the problems.  Have a happy
holiday season!  Nathan Harris

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used