[Chrysler300] Kudos to Katherine & Jay Fisher

[Chrysler300] Kudos to Katherine & Jay Fisher

My new twin strut mirrors arrived yesterday!  Kudos to Katherine & Jay Fisher for an outstanding job!  Katherine made a special effort to insure that I receive the mirrors before Christmas.  Jay's mirrors are PERFECT!  It was worth the wait of 8 months.  It was very frustrating to both Jay & Katherine with all the delays which they encountered that were beyond their control to fill my order.  Jay was steadfast and honest about what was transpiring along the production process and made no false promises.  Again, great things don't come easy.  So, if any of you are considering replacement twin strut mirrors for your brutes, seriously consider our fellow club member Jay Fisher.  300'ly,  ROB KERN

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used