[Chrysler300] Power Tour Too

Just home myself from the Hot Rod Mag Power Tour.  Every city we stopped in there was a small crowd coming and going around the ram-equipped engine bay of McGuire's K.  We drove our recently acquired '69 Coronet R/T convertible.  By the time we visited relatives and did small tourist things and returned to S. Texas, we had logged 4200+ miles.   Also completed the '03 HRMPT.

I heard there were 2600 registered cars on the tour.  We don't all drive in a line, however.  We're free to leave one venue and arrive at the next at any time, just so we are there to sign in to verify our long hauler status for attending all venues.

A contingent of Letter Cars would be a VERY welcome addition to ALL the Chevelles and Camaros in this event.

Wayne

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used