[Chrysler300] C300 CHASSIS PARTS NEEDED

The body is off the frame and being stripped of the very thick and hard
layers of Oregon desert sand that accumulated over the years.  I must say
that this is perhaps the best rustproofing material that mother nature has
ever created.  Once you get down to the metal, which takes some effort, the
car is very solid and clean - both on the body and the frame.

Rare Parts in California has most all the repacement parts to do an entire
rebuild on the front steering/chassis, except for two things....

The lower inner control arm bushings are only available rebuilt - and pretty
pricey also.  Bernbaum can rebuild the controlm arm as a unit, but I suspect
his lower inner bushings will not be new either.

And both Rare and Bernbaum have nothing for the inner and outer sway bar
bushings.

Does anyone have the original Mopar numbers for these items ?

Or a supplier that can get me these parts NEW.

thanks,   Sean.

ps,   If anyone wants some pictures of the sand caked preservation, email me
privately.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used