
Re: [Chrysler300] 70 Chry. gas tank
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Chrysler300] 70 Chry. gas tank
- From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:06:24 -0600
Greetings group-
I can check the interchange tomorrow at work and advise what years/models
fit. IF my memory is correct I think even the full size Dodge and Plymouths
used the same tank. I will check and advise tomorrow. Joe Pierce Whitehall,
Mt. 300Kx3+M+others
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 6:23 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 70 Chry. gas tank
I got a call about a 70 300 hurst gas tank. I assume all 70 Chryslers
would be the same. If anyone has one or knows where to get one, please
let me know and I will pass on info. Thanks Johnnie Slayton
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying
or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap