seen Gary Goers

 Just came back from a great Mopar show held in Lethbridge Alberta and
was pleased to see Gary Goers show up with his nice 1958 300D black ht plus
a nice looking lady in his company who apparently is from Florida. The were
leaving from there to attend a show in Amarillo (not sure on correct
spelling) Texas. So things are looking up everyone, as Gary will return
home in a few weeks time all rested up from a great holiday. Unfortunately,
I missed the evening social but understand that Gary is a well accomplished
singer if he wants to.
Fern in Cranbrook SE BC