           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Some more on F.I
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Various Questions...
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:54:01 +1300
   From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Some more on F.I

Came across part numbers for the F.I stuff in my Canadian '58 prts book.
Section 14-D, Fuel,  lists F.I parts and numbers. WM 4396 published
December 1957. Section 14-K is titled  'Parts peculiar to  F.I system'.
Also have a '59 edition of Chiltons. Lots of different F.I systems in this
book.

Message: 2