Various Questions...

1962 300 Sport (with a 413 dual 4-barrell)

1.	Spark plug wires. Thoughts on thickness to use and/or length to
cut the wires? Straight boots?
2.	Valve cover sealing. Rubber gaskets are better are cork? Type
of sealer so they don't leak?
3.	Window sealing. How does one prevent water from running into
the door cavity when it pours in from where the cat whisker meets the
door? The cat whiskers are new and riveted on to the door, but water
gets by. Are there thicker cat whiskers?
4.	Heater core sealing. Have a leak that drips in up behind the
glove box area. I think its where the heater/AC box meets the firewall.

Thanks for any help on any question!

Matt Allyn