           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. engine questions
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300c
           From: "Mikael Färdig" <mickefardig57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300c
           From: "Mikael Färdig" <mickefardig57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. collector plates
           From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 11:05:06 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300c

Hi Mikael,

Your C air cleaners are chrome only because someone took them to a chrome
plater.  They were never chrome from the factory.
Your C valve covers are silver (aluminum color) because someone painted
them so over the years.

All C air cleaners and valve covers should be painted bronze-gold in color
from the factory.

Wayne
Texas