           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      2. Fwd: Beautiful Day at E-Town
           From: DC300G@xxxxxxx
      3. englishtown meet
           From: DC300G@xxxxxxx
      4. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: (no subject)
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. '60 promos
           From: "David Agnew" <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 13:16:45 EDT
   From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Subject: 300F Kick Panels

So far I have received serial numbers for 18 F's with gray / black kick
panels, not a lot, but still, several.  The serial numbers seem to be
spread
randomly.  Presumably, most of the other F's out there have tan kick
panels.
If any pattern can be established for when or why these cars got the gray
panels, I will report back to the membership.  McTaggart

Message: 2