           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Tachs
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
      3. 62 300 Brake shoes
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 22:38:58 -0400
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Beautiful Day at E-Town

Hi to all,

Magnificient day spent at Englishtown , Mopar Atlantic Nationals . The
weather gods cooperated. Club members in attendance : Pete Fitch and Anne
Boiko, Bob Haag, John Doyle, Bill Codner and his son, Ricky and John
Bertz,
Steven Menard,  Dave Clelland and yours truly.

One quick note - major and sincere congratulations to Dave Clelland for
the
MAGNIFICIENT restoration he's accomplished on his red 300G convertible.
The
last time I had seen this car, it was in a million pieces in his garage...
and not very long ago.
It's now 98% back together, and truly splendid in every way . That car
will
be a serious contender in our Fall concours if Dave intends to bring it
there !  Congratulations, Dave !  It's a masterpiece !!!

John

Message: 2