           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Come on, guys.  I'm dyin' here!!
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Heatercore applications.
           From: Herman Meiners <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. What's in a name?
           From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: What's in a name?
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: What's in a name?
           From: Dean Mullinax <DeS4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:27:56 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '57-59 Convert. Interior panels - Sale

Gooood morning. More junkmail.
I bought a pair of reproduction metal interior (rear) panels for my '57
convertible. I just found a set of good originals and no longer need
these. I wondered if anyone here could use them - to replace their missing
or rusted originals.

The pieces were fabbed in steel by a good metal shop to closely match the
original backseat armrests and top cylinder cover panel lent by a friend.
(They would be finished by covering with upholstery and installing any
options like ashtrays, trim & courtesy lights).  My understanding is that
they are interchangeable across all '57-'59 Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge &
Desoto converts...not sure about Imperial.

I have an e-mailable photo if you're interested. The shop charged me 250
bucks to make the pair. I'd like to get 200 for them, or trade for other
pieces.
       Thanks & have a great week.

Message: 2