      1. '65 300 Questions from a new member.
           From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. GoodYear tire for what?
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      3. 300K distributors.
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 235X75X14 radials
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300J & K brake drums
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 300J & K brake drums
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: '65 300 Questions from a new member.
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: '65 300 Questions from a new member.
           From: Russ Vaughan <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. dash paint
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:10:50 -0800
   From: "ryan hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '65 300 Questions from a new member.

Hi everyone,

my name is Ryan Hill and I live in Vancouver, Canada. I'm new to the club
and am enjoying all of the emails I've been reading the past couple of
weeks
but now I have some questions of my own and hoped someone out there can
help?

I am currently restoring a non-letter '65 300 2dr/ht and I have a few
questions.

* Can anyone tell me what type of paint was used to paint the dashboards
in
the '65 cars as well as providing me with a paint code for the black dash?

* I have been told by Legendary that the vinyl material used for the
hardtop
is not available. I have had a tip that S.M.S. Auto Fabrics in Portland
Or.
might be able to help but haven't pursued that lead yet. Anyone else know
of
a source?

* My car has two options, or rather lack of options that I'm curious
about.
It has manual brakes and a reverse light delete. I have never come across
'65 300 with either of these before. Is it rare? Any thoughts on upgrading

to power brakes and installing reverse lights on an otherwise original
car?

Thanks, Ryan.

Message: 2