           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
      2. Carter carbs
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
      3. 59 Chrysler NOS Tail Light lenses
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Carter Carbs
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:25:35 EST
   From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
Subject: Test E-mail

Just a test

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 21:14:59 EST
   From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
Subject: Carter carbs

Hi group,
Is there an easy way to determine the carb number on set of carters that
have
the brass carb number tabs missing??
I have what seems to be a matched set that I believe to be off either a
'55
300 or a 300 B but both brass number tabs are missing.
1 .   Is there an easy external way (casting numbers or whatever) to tell
if
they are #2317's off a C-300 or a set of #2444, 2445's off a '56 300B.??
2.    Anyone know why they changed from '55 to '56 other than to feed
another
23 cubic inches with higher compression?
Thanks,
John Cote

Message: 3