      1. Re: What's in a name?
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300g questions
           From: "Patrick & Mary Ann Grant" <grant@xxxxxxx>
      3. 300C hood & front clip - Sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. RI Meet
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Radiator Caps
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: 300g questions
           From: "bevacqua" <tonysru2@xxxxxxx>
      7. 300C Jack holddown
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      8. New address
           From: bnaimy@xxxxxxx
      9. ri meet
           From: "Patrick & Mary Ann Grant" <grant@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Radiator Caps
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Repro 1961 Chrysler taillight lenses for sale
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 02:17:30 -0500
   From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What's in a name?

traditionally,    a "hardtop" is a 4 door car that has no post between the

front and rear windows when they are all down....

but keep in mind that the terms "hardtop," "coupe," and sedan," have
changed
over time.   If your car has a post between the front and rear windows -
it
should probably be called a sedan.

I fully expect - and will accept with honor - the anger of my fellow 300
club compatriots, for making such unorthodox statemants...

>From: Jonathan Sacks <jwsacks@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: Chrysler 300 Email Network <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [Chrysler300] What's in a name?
>Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:21:55 -0800 (PST)
>
>Hey all,
>
>I must be an idiot but what's the difference between a
>'66 four-door hardtop and a '66 four-dour sedan?
>
>300ly,
>Jonathan

>Try FREE Yahoo! Mail - the world's greatest free email!
>http://mail.yahoo.com/

Message: 2