           From: "Kerney, Delmar L (Del)"
<Del.Kerney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Seatbelts
           From: Paul Martin <Paul_Martin78@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: What is it?
           From: Paul Martin <Paul_Martin78@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300F Terra Cotta
           From: Paul Martin <Paul_Martin78@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 1957 C-300-C convertible
           From: c300c@xxxxxxx
      6. 300F seatbelts
           From: Paul Martin <Paul_Martin78@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:36:27 -0500
   From: "Kerney, Delmar L (Del)" <Del.Kerney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300 books

Found a book vendor @ Kruse Auburn auction this weekend selling the
following titles for those of you who have been searching for these titles
with little or no luck:
CHRYSLER 300 - AMERICA'S MOST POWERFUL CAR by Robert C. Ackerman
(hardbound)
and CHRYSLER 300 GOLD PORTFOLIO 1955 - 1970 ( a collection of road tests
from many magazines covering all models - softcover) by R.M. Clarke.
Vendor said he had plenty of each in stock and should be contacted at:
	MIDLIFE CLASSIC CARS
	4233 CAROL ANN DRIVE
	CHARLOTTE, N.C. 28215
	PHONE/FAX (704) 598-5113
		OR EMAIL AT
	MIDLIFECLASSICCARS.COM
 MIDLIFE #'s are B01527 for the Ackerson book ($26) and B00080 for the
Clarke book ($21).
	Looked for the (2) 300G's that were consigned for auction but
didn't
see them.  Have to check the auction results to see what they were bid to.

	Del Kerney

Message: 2