           From: "Phyllis and Ron Harrison" <boomer4548@xxxxxxxx>
      2. 300 Hurst exhaust question
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Digest Number 15
           From: RAKFAR@xxxxxxx
      4. Seat Belts
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Waterpumps for 300C
           From: "L. Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Digest Number 15
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      7. biggest tire?
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 08:27:32 -0500
   From: "Phyllis and Ron Harrison" <boomer4548@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300B

Being new to this kind of work to restore my 300B, I probably have several
dumb questions.

We have a lead for a frame from a '56 New Yorker to get what we need to
replace the rear end of the frame of my 300B. Also have the club
information about springs. Thanks for the leads on them.

Is there a special place to get body mounting bolts or other related
hardware that we may need? How about shocks, front and rear?

Trying to start with the rear suspension and frame since that seems the
worst. Is there anything else we should be looking at or thinking about
replacing while we're working in this area?

Message: 2