      1. RE: Antique & Classic Show
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
      2. Wildcat Auto Wrecking- 62 Sport Front Clip
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Moroso Mopar & Chrysler Show
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re:Wildcat auto wrecking - 62 sport 300 front clip
           From: Ken Wilson <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 12:06:02 EDT
   From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Antique & Classic Show

To All Members of the 300 Club, Intl.

For those of you who live in the vicinity of Philadelphia, PA, there will
be
a Non-Hot Rod or Altered Auto show on the grounds of the Franklin Mint in
the
Western suburbs of Philadelphia from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM Sunday, September

9th. The exhibited cars are limited to those which made some significant
contribution to the American Auto Industry. Mary Ann and I will be there
with
FiFi, our 300F coupe. We will be in the "Yellow" section of the exhibit
area.
Stop by for a visit, it's free admission!
If you plan to attend and do not know how to get to the Franklin Mint,
please
contact me directly and I will assist with directions.

See ya,
Tom Harkins
300s4ever

Message: 2