           From: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx
      2. Instruments for a C300
           From: "Jerry Browarski" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Louisville Meet
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Louisville Meet
           From: "Gary Nelson" <gwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:56:31 EDT
   From: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx
Subject: 61 chrysler 300

Anyone out there have a nice wiper water bag?  NOS would only be a dream!

Would like to purchase if possible,  thanks hal

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:05:14 -0400
   From: "Jerry Browarski" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Instruments for a C300

My speedometer is messed up.  The trip mileage indicator and odometer are
working but the speedo itself isn't.  Can't even see the needle.  Anyone
know what may be the problem and if it's shot does anyone have another or
know where I can get one if this one can't be repaired?

Also, the car was converted to 12 volts sometime before I acquired it and
I think it's affecting a couple of the other instruments.  I don't get an
accurate reading from my fuel gauge or from my temperature gauge.  The
fuel gauge only goes up to 3/4 and the temp gauge always maxes out.  My
mechanic has manually checked the coolant temp on several occasions and
found it in the normal range.  Is this because of the voltage conversion
or are the gauges just bad and if so does anyone have any available?  Were
the gauges for the 300B the same style?  If so they'll also work.

Jerry Browarski

Message: 3