      1. Re: Re: Fuel and Related
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: Fuel and Related
           From: Herman <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. talk about a can fo worms
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 57 59 patch
           From: Raphael Brunet <Raphael.brunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: I knew I was gonna get in thouble
           From: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: I knew I was gonna get in thouble
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: I knew I was gonna get in thouble
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 02:40:31 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Fuel and Related

        al in all, the injection conversion sounds like an interesting
and fun project to play with, it might [should] give some startling h/p
results, if the system is capable of higher cfm's that stock, i know
that 440 avs's work very well and up the power nicely, and several years
ago i put l/p gas on a set of long rams and worked out rather well with
the exception of very high rpm's where it would lean out badly and start
to detonate badly. i took it off eventually as l/p was rather expensive
to justify the 6-8 mpg i was getting on it and gasoline was running 12
ish mpg..
         good luck and please let us know how it goes, sure sounds
interesting...

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2