      1. (unknown)
           From: "Gary F." <whatsgood4u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fuel and related
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fuel and related
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fuel and related
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. beware - bad parts - dishonest person !
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. West Coast / Suncoast phone number
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Gary Whitehead
           From: MOPARMARX@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: beware - bad parts - dishonest person !
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Gary Whitehead
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: beware - bad parts - dishonest person !
           From: joeypilot@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Gary Whitehead
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Gary Whitehead
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
     13. FW: explane m.p.g.
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: (no subject)
           From: "Dean Mullinax" <55des4me@xxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: FW: explane m.p.g.
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. 300 J or K
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Gary Whitehead
           From: Gary W Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:16:44 -0400
   From: "Gary F." <whatsgood4u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: (unknown)

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:19:52 -0700
   From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fuel and related

Hi Again Ray.I put my F in storage in 1981 .Saving it for a retirement
project! One of the main reasons was lack of good Fuel. Cam2 was a option at
around $2.00 a gal. But at 4M.P.G.and you were never sure you could get it
on the other end.I am currently in the planning stage of the restoration
.One consideration is I live at see levial -the shop is at 3000 ft.-the pass
over the mountain to Nevada is 8000 ft. A b/map sensor will solve the main
problem.But that means F/I .The throttle body F/I would be a way to go
but balance with two on long rams is something I don't want to even
think about.I suppose one could split the system and run it as two 4 cyl.engines
with 2 of everything (oxy.-maps-temp-knock-sensors ect.) But E.F.I sounds like a
better way to go.Sort of hate to drill the long rams for the injectors but I
have a spare set and the holes can always be plugged and tigg weleded.I prickled
the engine when I put it away so when I tear it down will go with the hard
seats.Your solution to the octane problem sounds like a winner. I knew someone
out there had tackled it.Now has anyone out there tired a NASCAR type rear end
.Full floater with discs? And what about body reinforcement at the front of the
rear spring mounts.Ive sean too many F and G with cracks at the top of the
finders by the rear window ! Torque is wonderful but it can be a problem.
Jim.

---

--- macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.