           From: "Kerney, Delmar L (Del)" <Del.Kerney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Upgrades to historic cars
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 Meet in Palm Springs
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Im still learing.
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Gary Whitehead - take action !
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. meets and who you'll meet
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:16:37 -0500
   From: "Kerney, Delmar L (Del)" <Del.Kerney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Ever wonder why Michigan is so loyal to the Big 3?

Precisely my point - I saw that you were "only forwarding" what you had been
sent, "ASSUMING" that Phil Kuyava had done his research correctly before
passing on "misinformation", therefore the "60 Minutes" reference. Don't
bother to check the facts: just "broadcast" it to a lot of people and
they'll take it and run with it and let the chips fall where they may.  My
feelings weren't hurt in the least  -  it's just that you did exactly what
Phil wanted you to...( Please forward this e-mail - especially to anyone you
know who is thinking of purchasing a vehicle. Remember this the next time
you make that move to buy your next car...New or used.....but don't check MY
FACTS !!!!! ).....sounds like Phil has an agenda.......

Bye for now.....
        Del